When I think of Tina this quote immediately comes to mind:
“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
That, is definitely her. I wish to celebrate the person she is. She did not know me at all and took on the responsibility of adopting me from a Young Adult Teen Readers Event to help authors. She has definitely done that by helping to promote my work as an author. For that, I am eternally grateful. She is a very special person and I wanted you to get to know her like I have. She has recently started a new blog where she promotes the work of authors and you can grab her button on the side or go to her site. She has a Facebook page where she talks about books and reading for fun. She has agreed to answer my questions for you to know more about her and as always there is a giveaway below!
- 1. I understand you have very recently started a new blog spot. Can you tell us the purpose of your new blog?
- The purpose of my new blog is to be able to share my reviews and help promote some of my favorite Indie authors. I also get to have many giveaways!!!
2. I know that you have a day job in the medical profession of helping others. Why do you constantly help people on the internet even after you get home from work?
I love my book community! There are so many wonderful authors and fellow book lovers that I enjoy helping in any way I can. We need to stick together and celebrate our joy of reading. It makes my heart happy to help others.
3 .Do you have a family?
- I have the best family a woman could ask for. I am married to my best friend who spoils me with love and affection. We have 6 handsome and kind sons that take great care of their momma. I also have my 3 furry daughters that are my babies! Daisy my beagle, Ivy my dachshund and her momma Lily.
- 4. What is your favorite meal?
- My favorite meal is a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich with Doritos the side.
- 5. What is your drink of choice?
- My favorite drink is a Coca Cola Classic, but I only have 1 a week. I drink mostly SoBe Vitamin water.
- 6. Mineral salts or bubble bath?
- I rarely have time for a long bath, but if I do it is bubble bath for sure.
- 7. What kind of books do you like to read?
- I love to read all types of books, but if I had to choose my favorite genre it would be paranormal romance.
8. What would be your favorite country to visit and why?
- As for my favorite country to visit, I would have to say England. I want to go see where Harry Potter was made! I am a huge Harry Potter fan!
- 9. What was your favorite thing to do in the summer as a kid?
- As a child I loved to ride my bicycle around the neighborhood and pick flowers for my mom. I would put them in my basket on the front of my bike.
- 10. What are your favorite things to do for fun?
- In the summer I love to plant my flowers and tomato plants. I also enjoy taking walks with my husband and dogs, having cookouts with my family and sitting on my swing with a book.
- 11. What is your favorite kind of music? Who is your favorite artist?
- I listen to all types of music. I enjoy country, rock, metal and pop. It really depends on my mood. Did you know you can get a lot of housework done to Slipknot? LOL My 2 favorite artists are Corey Taylor (Slipknot and Stone Sour) and Chris Cornell (Soundgarden).
- 12. Who are your favorite authors?
- Picking my favorite authors is probably the most difficult question you have asked me. I will list 5 of my favorites. BC Morin, Stephanie Judice, Peggy Martinez, David Estes (I moderate his fan group on goodreads) and my wonderful friend Jenna Roads!
- 13.What are your hobbies and interests?
- My hobbies/ interests are reading, history, scrapbooking and anything Harry Potter!
14. If you knew in advance you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and you could only take five things, what would they be?
- The 5 things I would take on a deserted island would be my family (I would be lost without them), Harry Potter books, my grandmother's family Bible that she passed down to me, writing utencils to try to write a book, and my dogs.
- 15. What is your idea of a romantic evening?
- A romantic evening would be dinner, a walk on the beach and then cuddle up with my hubby and watch a zombie movie!
16.Are you currently living your dream? If not, why not?
- I am honestly currently living my dream. To be a wife and mother is all I ever really wanted. Add to that a job working with the elderly and I couldn't be happier.
- 17. If you knew you only had one day left to live, how would you spend it?
- If I only had 1 day left to live, I would want to spend every minute of it at home with my husband and sons. I wouldn't care what we did as long as they were with me. (My dogs too!)
Thank you so much Tina for answering all of my silly questions and for all you have done for me. You are truly a beautiful person!
- Thank you Jenna for having me as a guest on your blog. I feel so special that you and I have had the opportunity to get to know you over the last few months. Hugs!!
Her Blog Just Click On Banner
Click on Picture